Tuesday, February 3, 2015

SCI FI FUTURISTIC CONCEPT ARMOR AND COSTUMES - PART 6

Today I return to one of the favorite article series in this blog, featuring costume designs and concept armor! Most fans of this blog are used to seeing Sci Fi designs here, but I often include Fantasy armor designs as well. There is a difference between Sci Fi and Fantasy, even though those two genres are closely related [and a few years ago  I wrote a blog article that explains the difference over HERE].
Anyway, the bulk of the concept art presented in this article are from various sources, such as Huaban.com and DrawCrowd.com.
BTW, Huaban.com is a Korean site, so I wasn't able to find the names of all the artists behind the works. But if you know the artists' name, just let me know on the DSNG facebook page.

 

 

 


 



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]